Sanding in This Weather!?
I just got a light grade paper as I don't want to take the paint back completely to a polished steel. Ideally, I want to leave the undercoat on so its ready to just paint on top of - thats the plan anyway!
We've actually had snow this morning and its been quite heavy. Therefore, it looks like I won't be doing any sanding or painting until after next week now, as the weather is set to be like this until the end of next week :(
Everything I seem to be planning for at the moment is having to be put on hold for one reason or another, and I'm an incredibly impatient person! I feel fed up!!
* No sanding/painting due to weather
* No planting/gardening due to weather
* Bathroom refurb delayed until mid-March when it was originally
supposed to be end Feb
Grrr! It will all come together in the end I'm sure.
This afternoon I'm going to draw an illustration of what design I might go for on the hatch glass - wish me luck, I'm no artist!
At least designing the hatch glass is something I should be able to do with no delays!
Here's a quick draft design for my hatch glass with the bevels. It's a bit hard to make out but it gives me my design idea - I'm quite impressed with it.
The lines will be done with leading and inside the leading will be coloured film to give the impression of leaded lights