Well, everything from yesterday is now sorted, so I think, and today has been a bit more positive! Amongst the drama of yesterday, the cladding samples arrived at our local chandlery. Oh dear! I can see they'd be OK in certain environments: 1. Public toilet 2. Nightclub, or; 3. Nursing home(!) but they're definitely not right for in here: It's not the colours so much, or even the patterns, but my main concern is that when installed on the wall, they'll be no "grout" lines like with tiles or any sort of tongue and groove effect to break up each panel. So basically, it will look like one big mass of whatever design we'd have on the wall and I think that could look a bit cheap. You can get chrome inserts for between each panel, but again, I think this could look cheap and a bit "early 90s"!? There was one particular sample that we liked from them all, which was from a different range: With flash: Without: It's called "Woodland Beige" a...
Testing testing,, hey it worked!!
ReplyDeleteOver & Out
Heth :)